- >Company Introduction
We are a comfortable company, treating everything sincerely,
and value feelings of gratitude and compassion.
Our company was founded in Amagasaki City, Hyogo prefecture in 1975. At that time we sold products that were completely unrelated to electronic components and later transformed into a company that sold electrical parts and equipment, mainly wire harnesses.
As a company that "Connects People and Society", we are always connecting people with something such as the industry, business partners, employees, and their families and through these connections, our goal is to contribute to society. While dealing with existing merchandise, we boldly challenge new products and businesses. We have bases not only in Japan, but in 5 countries including Hong Kong, China, Laos, and Thailand and our employees are also multinational. We think that the reason we are able to have come this far is because of the cooperation of various people, including our employees. We think that the reason we have come this far is because of the cooperation of various people, including our employees. We value the feelings of respect, gratitude, and compassion for the other party, and we want our employees to take the initiative to move forward as a company that creates and realizes dreams together with our customers and also as a company that drives the world. Our corporate philosophy is “smile, hope, vitality” and we strive to be a “Challenger, Anywhere at Any time”.
Representative Director, CEO
challenger anywhere at any time
- ①We will never forget feelings of gratitude.
- ②We have thoughtful consideration to others.
- ①A company that creates and realizes dreams with our customers together.
- customers （include suppliers）
- together（employees and their families）
- create（first time to create, start）
- ②A company broadened our business.
- A company moving forward by an unsophisticated way.
〈 Environmental Policy 〉
- Based on that Dai-ichi Denshi Sangyo Co., Ltd. is a group company that produces wire harnesses, we will maintain and continuously improve environmental management activities in regards to products and corporate activities.
- The Dai-ichi Denshi Sangyo Co., Ltd. Group will actively promote the prevention of environmental pollution and reduction of waste in considering global warming, air and water pollution, prevention of acid rain, conservation of resources and energy, and recycling through products and corporate activities.
- The following activities will be promoted to reduce environmental impact to the extent possible by setting environmental objectives and goals and reviewing.
1.Promote waste reduction and strive for zero emissions.
2.Promote activities for energy reduction.
3.Promote activities to eliminate harmful chemical substances that affect the environment.
|Company name||Dai-ichi Denshi Sangyo Co., Ltd.|
|Head Office||3-18-21 Tachibana-cho, Amagasaki-city, Hyogo, Japan
|Akashi Factory||337 Nakao, Uozumi-cho, Akashi-city, Hyogo, Japan
|Founded||February 10, 1975|
|Capital||20 million yen|
|Employees||130 (including part-time and dispatch)|
|Affiliated Companies||DAI-ICHI DENSHI HONG KONG LIMITED. (China, Hong Kong, wholly owned company)|
|Partner Companies||17 companies|
7,472 million yen (November 2016)
8,504 million yen (ending November 2017)
8,148 million yen (ending November 2018)
|Banks||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC), Amagasaki Branch
Mitsubishi UFJ Bank (MUFG), Amagasaki Branch
|Business description||Electrical materials, Electronic components and Electronic equipment assembly and sales and Application development, Processing and sales of wire harnesses and Application development, Design and development of various electronic components, Equipment plant, Import, export and sales of the above|
||Established Imai Sangyo Co., Ltd. in Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture.|
||Company name changed to Dai-ichi Denshi Sangyo Co., Ltd.|
||Established Akashi Dai-ichi Denshi Co., Ltd. in Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture.|
||Established Akashi Dai-ichi Denshi Co., Ltd. factory in Nishi-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture.|
||Established Shenzhen Santo (SAS) Electronics Co., Ltd. as a joint venture with China in Shenzhen Special Economic Zone.|
||Head Office building constructed and relocated to 3-21-21 Tachibana-cho, Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture.|
||Established Shanghai Yuichi Electronics Co., Ltd. in Shanghai, China as a joint venture with China.|
||Akashi Sales Office opened at 295 Kanegasaki, Uozumi-cho, Akashi City, Hyogo Prefecture.|
||Noritz Co., Ltd. (Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture) makes an investment in this Company.|
||Akashi Dai-ichi Denshi Co., Ltd. and this Company merged with a capital of 20 million yen.|
||Akashi No. 2 Plant opened at 337 Nakao, Uozumi-cho, Akashi City, Hyogo Prefecture.|
||Akashi Sales Office moved to 337 Nakao, Uozumi-cho, Akashi City.|
||Established Dai-ichi Electronics Hong Kong Co., Ltd. in Hong Kong, China.|
||ISO 9001 (JISZ 9902) certification acquired.|
||Akashi Factory No. 1 (Nishi-ku, Kobe City) moved to inside Akashi Factory No. 2 and integrated with Akashi Factory.|
||In accordance with the expiration of the joint venture contract with Shenzhen Santo (SAS) Electronics Co., Ltd., the contract was canceled.|
||In accordance with the expiration of the joint venture contract with Shanghai Yuichi Electronics Co., Ltd., the contract was canceled.|
- Noritz Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation Appliances Company
- Sysmex Corporation
- Nagoya Denki Co., Ltd.
- Murakami Corporation
- Zojirushi Corporation
- Panasonic Smart Factory Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd.
- SCREEN Graphic Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Major material manufacturers
- J.S.T. Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Tyco Electronics Japan GK
- Nihon Molex GK
- Sumiko Tech Co., Ltd.
- Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Hitachi Metals, Ltd.
- Nissei Electric Co., Ltd.
- KURABE Industrial Co.,Ltd.
- Shinko Electric Industry Co., Ltd.
- Panduit Corporation Japan Branch
- Hellermann Tyton Co., Ltd.
- Shinagawa Shoko Co., Ltd.
|Factory Name||DAI-ICHI DENSHI SANGYO CO.,LTD. Akashi Factory|
|Address||337 Nakao, Uozumicho, Akashi-city, Hyogo, Japan
|Capital Company Name||DAI-ICHI DENSHI SANGYO CO.,LTD.
3-18-21 Tachibana-cho, Amagasaki-city, Hyogo, Japan
|Number of Employees||105|