Handling of Personal Information
- Management of Personal Information
- Our Company in order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc., will take necessary measures such as maintenance of a security system, preparation of a management system, thorough education of employees and will implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
- Use of Personal Information
- Personal information collected from you will be used for communications from Our Company through sending emails and materials for business information and answers to inquiries.
- Prohibition of Providing and Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
- Our Company will appropriately manage personal information received from you and will not disclose personal information to any third parties with the exception of the following.
- When we have your consent
- When information must be provided to a contractor that we outsource to in order to provide a service requested by you
- When disclosure of the information is required by law
- Safety Measures for Person Information
- Our company thoroughly undertakes security measures in order to ensure accuracy and for the protection of personal information.
- Inquiries from yourself
- If you wish to inquire, modify or delete your personal information, we will respond after confirmation of your identity.
- Compliance and Review of Laws and Regulations
- Our company will comply with the laws and other standards of Japan that apply to the personal information that we maintain and will appropriately review the contents and strive to improve this policy.
- Please contact the below for any inquiries regarding the handling of personal information.
- Dai-ichi Denshi Sangyo Co., Ltd.
3-18-21 Tachibana-cho, Amagasaki-shi, Hyogo-ken
Dai-ichi Denshi Sangyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Our Company”) has established the following personal information protection policy and has constructed a personal information protection system and by ensuring all employees are aware of the importance of protecting personal information and through thorough efforts, we will promote the protection of personal information.